The proper use of webcasts can be valuable to most businesses. Webcasts can help cut expenses and increase the reach for live events, product launches, corporate seminars, and training workshops.
There is no doubt that webcasts are an effective marketing tool for many businesses. But you will need a strategy and an ideal webcast platform to improve your brand’s reach.
An impressive webcast platform has loads of features to help you make your broadcasts as effective as possible. There are, nevertheless, some subtle variations between them.
To understand which suits you best, let’s look at some basic features and their pros and cons. Then you can analyze your use case scenario and make an informed decision.
Top Five Best Webcast Platforms with Pros and Cons
A complete webinar platform that is also suitable for webcasts. The primary use of Webinar.net is webinars. It has many built-in engagement and communication features. The functionality for polls, surveys, tests, and Q&A is among the integrated features. The platform can also produce comprehensive and in-depth data for analysis and assessment.
- Deep engagement features
- Detailed analytics
- Easy to use
- Availability of apps and features
- Broadcast to multiple video hosting and social platforms
- Moderately steep learning curve
2) Cisco Webex
Cisco Webex offers a comprehensive webcasting solution that includes pre-planning, webcasting, and post-webcast follow-up. It is cross-platform compatible and provides an intuitive design.
- Stream media files
- Great mobile support
- Integration with Outlook and Google services
- File sharing, screen sharing, instant messages
- Quality user guides
- Proprietary formats for recordings and sharing
- Priced at a premium
- Applications for the Training and Support Centers are independent products.
ON24 has excellent speed and versatility and offers a large spectrum of engagement and branding tools. Moreover, it can connect seamlessly with CRM systems and video hosting platforms for easy storage.
- Cloud-based and platform-agnostic
- Easy and fast to get up and running
- CRM and video hosting platform integration
- Excellent audio and video quality
- Pricing information is unclear
- Lacks compatibility with legacy video codecs and formats
If you are looking for diversity, then consider ClickMeeting. A feature-rich video conferencing solution; you can use ClickMeeting for webcasts and webinars. This platform is versatile, and supports on-demand, paid, and significant virtual events. It’s simple and secure to integrate ClickMeeting into websites.
- Free trial and affordable pricing
- Easy to set up and use
- Lacks webcast-specific features
- No phone supports
GlobalMeet is one of the best webcast platforms, providing full functionality, branding, on-demand streaming, and CRM interfaces. Besides all this, it offers comprehensive analytics. Every step of the webcast process can get customized with many branding-focused features.
- Excellent customer support
- Polls, screen sharing, and no-download operation
- On-demand replays
- Detailed report generation
- Some cases of delays and lags
- No voice chats
Based on this insight, you can weigh the pros and cons of webcast platforms to make a judicious and poignant decision. Are you looking for assistance in making a webcast decision? Give Webinar.net a call today.