Easy Integrated Webinar Solutions
Everything you need to know about webinars from the top webinar platform solution, webinar.net . Benefits, features, key aspects, planning successful webinars & best time to host.
Key Aspects For A Successful Webinar
Use these steps to integrate how you find the right platform
- Pick easy use platforms
- Identify the budget and plan
- Test drive before you choose
- Useful features like recording options
- Option of on-demand webinars.
- Provision to accommodate any number of speakers
- A platform that accommodates all attendees
- Knowledge of valuable analytics
- A software that caters to mobile-access
- Ensure that your platform is protected
- A host with adequate technical support
- A comfortable option that has all the features your particular webinar need
Implement engagement in clear steps:
- Identify your target audience
- Join groups on social media connected to your niche target
- Study your competition and your buyers
- Reach out to potential attendees through paid advertisements
- The average webinar lasts anywhere between 39 and 60 minutes.
- Statistics show 44% of attendees prefer live events not more than 45 minutes.
- 41% of attendees prefer 30 minutes duration of a webinar.
- Choose the webinar subject.
- Select a Webinar tool
- Find speakers and a support team.
- Define your objective for the event.
- Identify your niche audience.
- Zero in on date and time
- Develop a post-event evaluation system.
- Do the email invitation.
Here are a few tricks to promote the event:
- Promote it on social media
- Design a teaser
- Live-stream before the event
- Enrich the experience with business partners
- Promote with email signatures
- Post action reminders at the end of your blog articles
- Post on your blog and podcasts
- Use social ads
- Connect with influencers
Steps to simplify the webinar registration process:
- Implement clear forms
- Present cost proposition in the description column
- Mention the date and time of your webinar
- Traction of form completion
- Registration follow-ups
- Optimize webinar registration page.
- Know your Stats
- 54% of registration occurs at least eight days prior to the event.
- 46% of registration happens a week before the event.
- 28% of registration occurs a fortnight beforehand.
- 11% of registration happened last minute, on the event day.
53% of marketers want to include webinars in their 2021 strategy.
- Saves costs
- Convenience – anywhere, anytime possibility
- Target audience – large or small
- Generating leads
- Useful for e-learning
- Easy corporate communication
- Options for live, pre-recorded, or on-demand webinars
- Modern interface solutions
73% of B2B marketers claim a webinar is the most reliable method to produce high-quality leads. Features to include:
- Live video streaming
- Pre-recorded presentations, meetings, and lectures.
- On-demand webinars
- Documents sharing and downloading
- Conducting surveys or polls with live audience
- Creating quizzes
- Sharing live results
- Communication through VoIP
- Text communication through one-on-one chats / group chats
- Capacity for high-grade video and audio production
Some Points to Plan A Successful Webinar
Have A Good Set Up
Ensure that your webinar delivers on its promise. Research shows 84% of B2B professionals attend webinars to stay updated.
Engage Your Virtual Audience
Studies show participants rarely attend more than one webinar a week.
Webinars usually promote attendee interaction. This is achieved through supervised Q&A, interactive features such as polls, group chat, detailed reporting, and so on.
Research And Prepare
Research shows B2B companies host 61% of the total webinars per year. 76% of these companies obtained more leads by hosting webinars.
Consider The Time Zones
11 am to 2 pm is the preferred time for webinars. Using the right tools can help you identify the perfect time.
If you want a win-win for you and your audience, plan with budgets that you and your prospects can afford.
An expert panel could be the validation your brand needs. Research has shown 32% of webinar attendees are engaged by host attributes.